May be corrosive to metals. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation.
Keep only in original container. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a wellventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Response: Absorb spillage to prevent material damage. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
3477 Corporate Parkway Suite #200
Center Valley, PA 18034
Santa Monica Community College District