Battery Terminal Protector
Extremely flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. Static accumulating flammable liquid can become electrostatically charged even in bonded and grounded equipment. Sparks may ignite liquid and vapor. May cause flash fire or explosion. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Suspected of causing cancer. Suspected of damaging fertility. May cause damage to organs (central nervous system, kidney, liver) through prolonged or repeated exposure by ingestion. Very toxic to aquatic life. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not breathe mist or vapor. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment.
CRC Canada Co.
2- 1246 Lorimar Dr
Mississauga, Ontario, CD L5S 1R2
Santa Monica Community College District