- 31012, 31013, 31014, 31015, 31016, 31958, 31959, 31960, 31961
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains a chemical classified by the US EPA as a suspected possible carcinogen. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames and hot surfaces. - No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Avoid breathing fume/gas/mist/vapors. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Oatey Co. Phone: 216-267-7100
Santa Monica Community College District