May intensify fire; oxidizer.
Toxic if swallowed.
Harmful in contact with skin.
Causes serious eye damage.
Fatal if inhaled.
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
May cause genetic defects.
May cause cancer.
May damage fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Carolina Biological Supply Compay
2700 York Road
Burlington , NC 27215
Santa Monica Community College District