All Purpose Liquid Fertilizer
Causes Skin Irritation. Causes Eye Irritation.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection. Do NOT breathe fume. Response: SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth with water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call physician. SKIN/HAIR CONTACT: Rinse well with water. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Call physician or poison center. EYE CONTACT: Rinse well with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue to rinse with water. Call physician or poison center. INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
Santa Monica Community College District