Product Name: Industrial Spray Adhesive
Harmful if swallowed. May be harmful if swallowed and enters airways. May be harmful in contact with skin. Causes mild skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May be harmful if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
3301 W. Segerstrom Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Santa Monica Community College District